1) Genuine leather <br>First remove dirt such as dust with a shoe brush, and then apply a thin layer of decontamination cream on the entire leather to remove dirt. Use black shoe cream when the leather is black, white shoe cream when it is white, and transparent shoe cream for leather other than black and white or two-color shoes, and apply the shoe cream evenly until it appears shiny. When finished, wipe clean with a soft cloth to remove excess milk and place in the shoe tree to keep the shoe in shape.
2) Artificial leather <br>The cleaning of artificial leather is relatively simple, just clean the leather surface with a damp cloth and wipe it with a dry cloth immediately. Do not use shoe polish maintenance oil to wipe the upper for a long time, which will cause small cracks in the upper leather.
3) Suede <br>The suede material is particularly afraid of water, so it is recommended that you spray waterproof spray before wearing it at the beginning. In addition, do not wear suede shoes on rainy days, otherwise you will regret it ! In addition to not being able to wash suede with water, the strength of brushing is also very important. Ordinary soap, laundry detergent...detergents not only cannot effectively clean the dirt on the suede, but will also deform the plush. The best way is to use a suede brush and a suede wipe. First use the brush to gently brush the dirty place, and then use a suede wipe for a second decontamination. These two items are used repeatedly, and I believe they will soon Can remove the dirt!
4) Canvas <br>Try not to let the sneakers touch the water directly, you can use a brush to dip a little water and toothpaste, and gently scrub the upper and the body of the shoe repeatedly. After cleaning, wrap the shoe body with a white napkin, and put it in a cool and ventilated place to let the sneakers dry slowly in the shade. Don't expose your sneakers directly to the sun just because you are greedy for a while, this will only cause the sneakers to change color.
5) Mesh woven material <br>The upper material of the mesh woven material is soft, and it is not suitable for long-term exposure to water, so before cleaning, please stuff a towel inside the shoe to fix the shoe Shapes and absorbs excess moisture regularly.
Next, just use a soft brush dipped in water and a little detergent, and gently scrub the dirty area from the inside out. As for the cleaning agent, it is recommended to choose a neutral cleaning agent (Ex: toothpaste) to reduce the damage to the shoes. After the final cleaning, please wrap the whole pair of shoes with all white paper or toilet paper, and put them in a ventilated place to dry in the shade!
6) Patent leather shoes <br>The surface of patent leather does not absorb water. You can use a special emulsion for patent leather to wipe it with a soft dry cloth, or just gently wipe it with a slightly damp cloth, but there are gold or silver leather shoes. It should also be noted that when not wearing, it should be placed in a ventilated place to avoid discoloration or cracking of the leather surface due to excessive ambient temperature.
To prevent surface deterioration, use patent leather maintenance gloss to provide moisture and protection, keep the surface soft, prevent cracks, avoid oxidation and discoloration, and make the surface full of luster and transparency.
7) Boots <br>Use cold water or warm water below 40 degrees to remove dirt, put them in a well-ventilated place to dry in the shade, out of direct sunlight, and keep the shoe shaft upright (cracks are likely to occur in the bent and folded places) . Regular application of protectant can keep the upper beautiful and prevent deterioration. You can buy shiny rubber protectors or surface coatings for car dashboards or tires at mass merchandisers or auto supply stores.
Wearing or storing boots, the surface of the rubber sometimes turns white. This is because the protective agent that prevents the deterioration of the rubber seeps out of the surface after a period of time. At this time, use a commercially available rubber protective agent or surface coating agent to wipe, Restorable beauty.